Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
806100 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
August 8, 2012
Consol Energy Inc.
October 7, 2012
- Recipient will be responsible for maintaining an "Absolute Zero" safety environment for all employees and contractors.
- Person will be responsible for 2D CAD and solid modeling piping design of Marcellus Shale natural gas processing and compression projects. Person will assist in the design, development, and support of site installation. Person must safely and efficiently organize projects making sure that information is available for work to be completed in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD 2009.
- Must be proficient in SolidWorks Explorer 2011.
- Assist in the planning, design, and installation support of natural gas processing & compression projects.
- Will create, review, and update drawings of site layouts, equipment, facilities, and piping fabrication.
- Conducts safety inspections and ensures that equipment is used in a safe and responsible manner.
- Work safely at all times surrounded by unpredictable field conditions, continuously moving vehicles and equipment, and
- adverse weather conditions.
- Support acquisition of materials and cost control for construction of facilities.
- Assure that all services and materials have assigned requisitions and purchase order numbers.
- Must be a highly safety minded individual.
- 4 year degree in technical discipline preferred.
- Requires 5-7 years of related experience.
- Natural gas piping, valve, heat exchanger, and compression experience preferred
- Autodesk Inventor experience desired .
- Gas piping fabrication, civil, and structural drawing experience preferred.
- Must have a good understanding of AutoCAD and SolidWorks.
- Minimum cumulative GPA: 3.0 preferred.
- Must be able and willing to work in adverse weather conditions, shift work, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be highly motivated and "self-starter".
- Must possess basic computer skills - Excel, Word, Power Point
- Must be able to drive safely off-road in adverse conditions.
- May require travel.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
6 - 10 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List