Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
806683 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
August 9, 2012
Golder Associates Inc.
October 8, 2012
- Golder Associates , a global ground engineering and environmental services company, is seeking a full-time, dynamic and skilled Systems Analyst to join the Global Business Information Systems Team. The Systems Analyst will help support the growth of the company's enterprise systems including the corporate intranet and contribute to the goals and responsibilities of Golder's Business Information Systems team. This position may be located in one of the following offices: Redmond, Washington, Burnaby, Vancouver or Calgary, Alberta.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct appropriate unit testing, system, integration, regression testing of all developed applications;
- Work with technical support staff to coordinate and execute proper migration of developed applications/sites into staging and production environments;
- Assist with the proper coordination and conduct of user acceptance testing of developed SharePoint applications and sites;
- Work closely with the Help Desk and other support groups to provide timely, effective and courteous tier 3 assistance (“Customer Service”) to all users of the
- Golder’s intranet and extranet services;
- Support the technical goals of the GoldNet Application Development Team by working closely and cooperatively with global peers and external development partners to support new intranet features, functionality, and continuous improvement activities for Golder’s SharePoint applications and phases.
- Participate in design and planning meetings to support the technical infrastructure needs of various SharePoint projects as necessary.
- Develop and maintain technical design specifications and as-built technical system documentation.
- Configure SharePoint to support the requirements and design for all layers of proposed applications/sites, as applicable.
- Participate in the development and delivery of user and/or technical support staff training on developed applications/sites.
- Balance customer requests with practical constraints to set and meet project deadlines.
- A University degree or college diploma in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent technical field;
- A minimum of 2 years demonstrated experience in programming and supporting web-based applications;
- Technical experience with SharePoint, ASP.NET, C#, and MS SQL. Experience with HTML, Active Server Pages, and other Microsoft application support tools is desirable;
- The ability to work with highly distributed peer and project teams;
- Experience in testing and support of internal information systems such as company-wide intranets built on SharePoint;
- Experience in the delivery of end-user support and team collaboration on closing problem reports;
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills to be successful in this environment;
- Function with minimum supervision and prioritize support responses in a geographically dispersed environment.
- Must occasionally be available to work off-hours to deal with serious service outages and respond to paged alerts from mission critical resource failures;
- Must frequently meet internally or externally imposed deadlines or accomplish projects that require greater than normal working hours;
- Must be available for occasional global travel as needed.
- We offer a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List