Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
806952 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
Greenwood Village, CO
August 9, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
October 8, 2012
Description and Desired Qualifications
- Our Electrical Engineer position will provide you with the opportunity to work on exciting energy and chemical projects associated with our E&C Denver Delivery Center. Each day you will be an important team member as you participate in the leadership for the E&IC team in the design, coordination, and execution of electrical projects for our clients. You should be a self-motivated, detail-oriented professional with 5 to 15 years of experience in electrical engineering and design work with specific experience in the energy, chemicals, oil and gas, pipeline, mining, and water/waste water sectors.
Our Electrical Engineers:
- Work closely in a multi-discipline team environment; provide electrical design expertise on various EI&C projects, including coordinating project requirements and inter-discipline work and work share with other team members.
- Participate in and champion the electrical design aspects of project assignments.
- Manage and execute work assignments with minimal direction.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and work on several project assignments simultaneously.
- Must be experienced, self-directed, and an independent worker with a technical, electrical knowledgebase to execute electrical designs in an efficient and timely manner.
- Maintain project schedules and budgets.
- Work under the guidance, mentoring, or supervision of senior engineers .
- Mentor and guide our junior engineers, designers, and CADD team members.
- Exhibit solid understanding of applicable industry electrical codes and standard practices, including the National Electrical Code (NEC), hazardous classifications, and NFPA requirements.
- Possess hands-on knowledge and design proficiency in electrical standards, Codes, and vendor equipment options is critical.
- Have a solid design foundation in power distribution, switchgear, motor controls and motors, generators, grounding, and lighting is required.
- Display design knowledge for systems above 600V to 69kV, including substations and medium voltage power distribution is helpful. Generate and review electrical equipment specifications, technical bid tabs, and approve vendor submittals.
- Take ownership in and have positive involvement in the electrical design aspects of a project, with an infectious focus on project quality, reducing errors, and performing quality work as a professional.
- Must have a focus on safety, whether it is in the workplace, out in the field, on the road, or on the client's site.
- [Company] will not sponsor a work visa (e.g. H1B visa, etc.,) to fill this position. Local candidates will receive preference
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5 to 15 years’ experience in Electrical Engineering with an emphasis in Electrical Design and project experience
- 3 or more years’ experience on Heavy Industrial Projects
- 10 or more years’ experience in Design and engineering project experience in Oil & Gas, pipeline, refinery, mining, and water/waste water projects
- E.I.T. with potential to obtain a P.E. License (a P.E. is not required for this position)
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List