Ngarda Civil and Mining boasts a proud 10 years
in the mining and construction industry and has rapidly advanced to become the leading employer of Indigenous Australians in WA. The $300 million dollar Yarrie contract was awarded to Ngarda in 2008 and is the largest ever mining contract awarded to an Aboriginal Company.
Yarrie Mine is on a long term contract and consists of wholly integrated mining operations including Drill & blast, load and haul of ore to ROM, crushing and screening operations, ore handling and road haulage to the train load out, train loading, access and haul road maintenance and infrastructure and facility management. Due to sustained expansion of Mine Operations we are seeking to engage experienced Production Supervisors
Reporting to the Mining Superintendent, the Production Supervisor will provide daily shift supervision to work crews to achieve shift production targets.
Your key responsibilities as the Production Supervisor will be, but not limited to:
· Prepare production reports for the shift in the required format
· Monitor crew and sub contractor performance
· Conduct Pre-start briefings
· Complete handover notes to incoming shift
· Actively promote and support Project Environmental, QA, OH&S and EEO policies.
Production Supervisor Key Selection Criteria:
· Minimum 5 years site supervisory experience within Open Pit Mining Operations
· HR Licence
· Strong leadership and conflict resolution skills
· Good time management skills
· All round operator experience highly desirable
· Previous experience working with Indigenous employees would be highly desirable
If you meet the above criteria and have good communication and presentation skills; ability to influence and manage people at all levels, effectively plan and prioritise work to meet deadlines and a sound computer literacy this is for you.
This is a one-time opportunity to join a reputable company and work for an employer of choice, who is prepared to reward you and invest in you with training and career development. So be appreciated for your contributions and apply now.