Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
806982 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
August 9, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
October 8, 2012
- This is an "B" Shift Position working Monday - Thursday, 3:15 p.m. - 1:45 a.m.
- Working Lead Position.
- Assist Materials Supervisor in coordinating activities in Pre-kitting and Kitting for the Electronic Assembly area.
- Conducts training, prepares reports, and leads team to achieve area metrics.
- Ensure compliance of productivity and safety standards.
- Lead, train, and coach personnel to ensure capabilities to meet performance requirements for materials, delivery, and safety.
- Work as an integrated member of the team to perform material processes as needed to assure completion of material requirements.
- Lead startup meetings, provide communication up and downstream operations outside of area, with supervisor, engineering, as well as across shifts within area.
- Compile shift reports, track and post metrics for area daily.
- Address issues and problems that arise with a sense of urgency, ensure the right people are involved in a timely manner. Communicates problem and resolution back to team.
- Sets high goals and standards of performance for self and team.
- Thorough knowledge and experience of work processes in specified area.
- Performs training and certification as assigned within area.
- Assists support groups on process improvements investigation and implementation
- Coaches team to ensure standard work
- Coordinates material transactions and inventory accuracy for area
- Ability to make necessary and quick decisions with available and/or missing data
- Provide timely feedback to Supervisors and provide input to performance reviews
- May act as facility coordinator during Supervisor’s absence on evening/weekend shifts for short-term periods.
- Certification Type/Level:
- Certified on each process within area of responsibility
- Certified Train the Trainer
- Acts as a leader and takes accountability for area/processes
- Communicates clearly and effectively
- Establishes and maintains effective work relationships inside and outside own team to ensure successful execution of work assignments
- Addresses conflict and other barriers to collaborate directly and constructively
- Influences the performance of others and continually strives to improve own performance
- Adapts easily to frequent changes in work methods, processes, and duties
- Consistently follows detailed instructions and processes
- Recognizes areas of improvement, offers suggestions, and helps or leads implementation
- Uses technical expertise to solve problems and drive corrective actions
- Ensures thorough familiarity with company policies and procedures. Appropriately applies policies and procedures in compliance with government laws. Policies and procedures include, but not limited to: Standards of Business Conduct, Intellectual Property, Control Environment, Information Protection, ISO 9000 & 14000, government regulations (e.g. health, safety, quality and environmental), and functional policies published on the [Company] Information Network
- H.S. Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of one year of materials experience.
- Proficient computer skills, knowledge of SAP transactions and strong MS Excel skills.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and problem solving skills.
- Availability to work across shifts.
- Ability to lift and stand for long periods and perform repetitive operations.
- Ability to work more than 40 hours per week.
- Technical degree or some college preferred.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
16 - 20 years experience in South Africa
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List