Cape is an international market leader in the provision of essential industrial services to the energy and natural resources sectors. We specialise in providing services such as access, insulation, fire protection, coating, cleaning, training, painting, blasting and other essential services throughout the life cycle of major industrial assets.
We are currently seeking an experienced Site Administrator
for a Fulltime Permanent role located in Port Hedland
- Raise purchase orders
- Accounts payable
- Attending to all phone enquiries
- Travel arrangements
- Greeting visitors
- Receipting of all goods received
- Data entry
- General office duties
- Ability to work to deadlines and good time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Accurate data entry skills
- Knowledge of accounts payable
- Experience and knowledge of word, excel and outlook express
- Flexible, willing to learn and assist others when needed
- Experience working with Pronto (desirable)
- Must live locally
In return we offer the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment with competitive packages and the opportunity to develop your career in a growing company.
Cape's international coverage now extends from the UK, through the Gulf / Middle East, CIS, Mediterranean and North Africa and into the Far East/ Pacific Rim, working with many of the world's leading national and international petrochemical, LNG and mining companies.