- Attractive hourly rate
- Casual positions for Mining Shutdown Work
- 12 weeks with possible extension
Diversified Mining Services (DMS) is a leading provider of services to the Australian mining industry with extensive experience in the provision of services and equipment for the operation, maintenance and support of open cut and underground mining.
• Attractive hourly rate
• Casual positions for Mining Shutdown Work
• 12 weeks with possible extension
Our Maintenance Division has vacancies for experienced Pressure Cleaners, Abrasive Blasters & Industrial Painters for shutdown work in the Hunter Valley.
You will need:
• Experienced in Pressure Cleaning or Abrasive Blasting and the application of protective coatings with specific emphasis on the ability to apply high build coatings.
• The ability to read work scope & specifications and complete work in a safe and productive manner compliant to relative Australia Standards.
• Elevated Work Platform, Working at Heights and Confined Space training
• Experience in all types of mine site shutdowns and generic mine inductions are an advantage.
Applicants with Trade/Certificate 3 qualifications are encouraged to apply.
These are casual positions for a 12 week period however may be offered as ongoing work or possible full time positions for outstanding applicants.
In return, we offer you a unique opportunity to join a growing business and the experience of working in a truly collaborative team environment.
If you are interested in joining our successful team, please forward your resume to
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.