- FIFO from Perth, with a 9/5 roster (only one hour flying time – Company time)
- Competitive salary including 15% Superannuation
- Annual Performance Scheme
This international Mining and Natural Resources Company which is based in Cleveland and the Asia Pacific Corporate Office headed in Perth, is the largest producer of Iron Ore Pellets in North America, and is a major supplier of shipping iron ore out of Australia.
With Projects constantly kick starting; this major Operator is seeking a Senior Mine Engineer to join the Mine Engineering team based on site which is located right in the centre of the Western Australian Goldfields.
This Project is a unique multi pit/multi element Operation with a very complex Geology. The Project is geographically challenge and diverse with two Operating areas and three mining Projects.
The role of Senior Mine Engineer will be very technically focused with some supervisory responsibilities for coaching, developing and managing the young Mine Engineering team.
To ensure your own personal development and learning is kept up to speed, this Company has an extensive pool of information and effective gathering techniques which will provide you with the opportunity to work flexibility between sites, and positions within the Mine Engineering Planning team.
To be successful, you will possess the following:
- Degree in Mining Engineering;
- Drivers Licence;
- Short Term Operational Mine Planning / Engineering experience in an open cut operation;
- Iron ore mining would be advantageous;
- Knowledge of Mine Planning, Mine Scheduling and Mine Design methods and techniques;
- Strong computer skills including MS Office, Outlook and Surpac / MineSched (or other mining software);
- Demonstrated relationship building skills and ability to communicate / interface effectively within all key relationship areas;
- Effective time management and prioritisation skills;
- Positive attitude and ability to work effectively within a team environment.
All Mine Engineer with extensive experience in Open Cut Mining Operations who have Mine Planning, Mine Scheduling and Mine Design exposure are also encouraged to apply!
This Company has a very rewarding remuneration package in place for its employees, offering:
- 15% superannuation (with monthly cash out options)
- Annual bonus scheme
- 1/3 reimbursement of private health fund premium
- Employee study assistance at 100% reimbursement
- Healthy lifestyle focus with gym membership options
- Salary packaging
- Professional membership reimbursement
- Relocation assistance
- Generous parental leave
- Employee counselling assistance program