- Residential Position Based out of Kalgoorlie in Western Australia
- Even Roster: 7 Days on then 7 Days off
- Remunneration Awarded Based on Experience - Be Rewarded for you Expertise
Brazen Recruitment is an Executive Recruitment Group specialising in Mining, Manufacturing, Engineering and Construction.
"Better Quality Candidates, Faster"
Gold Mining Operations across the country are soaring and expanding, especially in Western Australia, and this Underground Gold Mining Company is at the head of the pack. Situated in Kalgoorlie, the heart of the Gold Fields in rural Western Australia, this operation is in prime position to set your career up for endeavours into Maintenance and Workshop Supervision. If you are an Experienced Underground Heavy Diesel Fitter
this is the opportunity you have been looking for...
This is a Residential Role based in Kalgoorlie, W.A, and in this role you will be reporting to theUnderground Maintenance Superintendent
and be responsible for repair, service and maintenance of the Operation's Underground Heavy Duty Equipment. Requirements are present for Diesel Fitters
of varying experience and exposure to Underground Gold or Underground Copper Mining Operations in Australia.
The successful candidate will possess and display the following;
- Minimum of Two Years + Underground Mining Experience with a focus on Mobile Plant and Equipment;
- A proactive Approach to Safety Including but not Limited to Hazard; Reporting, JSA Creation and Site Inspections;
- Demonstrate the Ability to Work Unsupervised;
- First Aid Certifications (Relative to Australian Mining);
- Demonstrate the Ability to Provide Maintenance Training with the Ability to Supervise Apprentices;
- Ability to Supervise Contract Personnel Carrying out Repairs;
- An Achievement of Above 95% in all Performance Review KPIs;
- Understanding of Preventative Maintenance System;
This is a Permanent Position
that is offering;
- Between $51 - $55 an Hour Dependant on Experience in Underground Mining plus superannuation benefits;
- Relocation package for the successful applicants (and their families as appropriate);
- Transport to and From the Site;
- Discount benefits on local fitness centres;
- Private Health Insurance Cover;
- Monthly Rostered Day Off (RDO);
- Baby Bonus;