- Mining Infrastructure Design
- Employee Owned Consultancy
- Long Term Security and Opportunities
Fast making a name for themselves within the mining and oil and gas sectors in Australia, they bring a fresh approach to consulting; operating within a 'one-team' philosophy, where client relationship and project success takes stage over internal bureaucracy and competition. And with project successes coming thick and fast, clients are not only taking notice, they are taking advantage.
Within their Queensland Operations, 90% of workload across this multi-disciplined business is within the mining, metals and oil and gas sectors. With a major mining project about to commence from Brisbane office, the business has opportunity for experienced Civil Drafter
Given the philosophy of the business, permanent employment is sought over contract; but within a business where position and promotion are not about how old you are, but how good you are, this is truly a unique opportunity for a career driven Drafter
to make their mark within a dynamic team.
- Relevant qualifications
- 3-5 years experience working in civil drafting, ideally with exposure to mine infrastructure projects
- Expert level AutoCAD skills
- Proven commitment to drafting standard and QA
- Ability to operate autonomously, lead and mentor others
- Flat management structure
- Holistic approach to project; no internal infighting
- Unique 'one-team' philosophy - where you can truly belong within the team
- Intimate team feel, where you can make an impact; within global business
- Excellent salary, benefits and long term career opportunities
If you are tired of the hierarchical nature of consulting, in-fighting and lack of reward you currently receive in consulting, consider a business that sings to a different tune.
Contact Clinton or Simone for more information.