A fantastic opportunity exists for a mining engineer looking to move onto more exciting and challenging roles within the technical services team on an open coal mine in the Bowen Basin.
A global mining company with operation throughout QLD and NSW is looking for a Senior Mining Engineer who will be an integral role within technical department.
Reporting to the Technical Services Superintendent you will be responsible for the developing and communication of the short term mine plans for the site.
Some of your responsibilities will include
Ideally you will possess:
- Coordinating all daily short- medium term planning activities for the mine site
- Conducting planning and reports of business and budget statistics
- Performing all daily, weekly and quarterly statistical reports
- Re-forecasting monthly statistical reports against budget
- Partaking in mine project developments as needed
- Degree in Engineering
- At least 4 years mine planning or production engineering experience
- Ability to communicate plans and facilitate relevant meetings
- Experience with Xpac and Vulcan software will be highly regarded
Salaries will be commensurate with experience and will be in the range of $150,000 - $170,000 + benefits. Salaries outside this range will be considered for exceptional candidates