** Immediate start - Long term contract **
Working in this base metal operation you will report to the report directly to the Geology Manager and your duties will include supporting a range of geological activities including mine mapping, ore body definition, modeling and ore mark outs.
You will also be involved in a range of projects including sampling optimization, quality control and mine to mill studies.
To be successful in this role you will have:
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- 5 +years experience in mine geology
- Degree in Geology
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Grade control experience
- Surpac or Vulcan Experience:
- Geological support in operations to ensure efficient & safe production
- Ensuring environment and safety policies are being adhered to
- Assist in the development and implantation of geological hazard plans
- Supervising grade control and geological drilling programs
- Ensuring the appropriate logging, sampling and assaying protocols are adhered to
Industry leading salary on offer along with excellent benefits and the possibility of permanent work.
If you feel you meet the criteria required - please send you cv for a confidential consultation about the opportunity