An international mining organisation, employing over 200,000 people globally, are currently hiring senior technical staff for their operation in North Africa.
It will be your role to:
• Review & assess planning methods and systems including output of short, medium and long term plans and co-ordinate engineers activities and provide technical input/support as and when required
• Improve layout and plan of the mine, taking into consideration efficiency and safety at all times
• Introduce & establish annual planning cycle for the preparation and review of five year plans
• Establish and standardise detailed planning and progress reports on an agreed time scale and define progress
• Review and assess the current systems used to determine the geological exploration programme.
• Enhance the exploration programme to minimise geological risk.
You will be expected to have:
• A degree in mining engineering
• At Least 8 years international experience
• Underground and open pit experience
• Be a fluent French speaker
• Experience with short, medium and long term planning
This is a great opportunity to work for a leading and reputable global mining company, within a complex underground environment. In return the company offers a competitive package, with the opportunity to grow extensively in your career with strategic openings throughout the group.