Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
808471 Job Summary
Surface Operator - K Mag
Employer Job Id:
August 11, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
October 10, 2012
Surface Operator - K Mag
Who is[Company] ?
- The[Company] , NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, [Company] offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
- We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. [Company] employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to [Company] not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Surface Operator, K Mag?
- We are currently seeking a Surface Operator, K Mag for our Carlsbad, NM location. The Surface Operator, K Mag will operate any position within the Refinery line, train and/or assist operators and perform duties as assigned.
What will you do?
- Control equipment and process feed streams to maximize product quality with minimal loss.
- Calculate process requirements and record data from various sources.
- Inspect equipment for proper mechanical and process operation to correct problems and maintain maximum plant efficiency.
- Communicate and coordinate activities with co-workers and supervisors.
- Be vigilant of issues and conditions that can affect their fellow workers.
- Report any issues that can impact the environment or the safety of the employees.
What do you need for this role?
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Able to work without supervision.
- Capable of identifying and correcting problems.
- Demonstrate a willingness to accept responsibility through initiative, leadership, and team skills.
- Understand basic mathematics.
- Knowledge of chemistry preferred.
- Demonstrate skills in planning, scheduling, and exercising independent judgment/decision making.
- Able to work outdoors and exposed to varying temperatures from below 32 degrees to above 85 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Able to climb stairs and work at various heights.
- Able to lift 50+ lbs unassisted and regularly.
- Able to read, write, and understand basic English.
- Able to see, with or without correction.
- Able to use fine hand motor skills.
- Able to wear a respirator.
- Able to work in tight or closed-in spaces.
- Able to work rotating shifts and overtime as required.
- Must be able to safely perform the essential functions of the job without posing a direct threat to the safety of his or her own self, or the safety of others.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Selected candidates will be required to successfully complete post-offer/pre-placement drug and alcohol screening, background check, physical, and functional capacity examination. He or she will also be required to successfully complete pre-placement verification of the information and qualifications provided during the selection process.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
< 1 years experience in Canada
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List