Senior Geotechnical Engineer
- Great Organisation working with top mining companies
- Good package and benefits on offer
- Really fantastic opportunity
My client is a highly regarded and well established engineering consultancy with offices in many different locations throughout Australia. They are now looking a recruit a senior geotechnical engineer who is looking to progress their career with a reputable and expanding organization and also seeking the opportunity to progress into management and run their own team.
The Senior Geotechnical Engineer role will involve.
- Site investigations, project planning and management.
- Provide training and mentoring to junior members of the team.
- Coordination and site supervision of geotechnical investigations.
- Site classifications.
- Geotechnical assessments on site.
- Writing reports.
- Managing and leading a team and also providing advice to peers.
The requirements for this role are:
- Degree in geology or geotechnical engineering or related discipline.
- Strong structural / geotechnical analytical experience.
- Excellent communication, management and leadership skills.
- Strong experience in geotechnical software packages.
- Very good report and technical writing skills.
Lucrative package on offer to the successful candidate along with career development and leadership opportunities.
Excellent working environment along with supportive environment.
Candidates must have the right to live and work in Australia.
There is an excellent remuneration package available to the successful candidate.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence
The details included in this ad are a guide and we will consider applications from all candidates who have the requisite skills for the role
SSA Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.