Randstad's Construction, Property & Engineering division represents some of the industries leading Civil Construction Companies. Due to the continual growth of WA's Civil industry and our client's project demand we are seeking expressions of interest from experienced Civil Project Managers/Supervisors.
We are interested in partnering with ambitious and experienced Civil Project Manager/Supervisors who have a proven track record of delivering successful civil construction and infrastructure projects in Australia and want to be part of a dynamic and growing company.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining project targets and objectives
- Developing, reviewing and planning work to meet timely deadlines
- Monitoring performance, planning and quality standards
- Meeting deadlines and management of project execution
- Determining scope, required resources and deliverables
- Environmental and safety compliance
- Providing technical resources
- Selecting technology that best support projects
- Ensuring cost targets are met
- Tertiary degree in Civil Engineering or relevant qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years experience in delivery of civil projects in Australia
- Proven track record in the successful delivery of civil/infrastructure projects
- High level of technical understanding of complex civil engineering projects
- Flexibility to work in Perth or on FIFO basis
Here at Randstad we are the specialists in the Civil Industry and look forward to speaking with you regarding your next career move!