- Multi-disciplinary company
- Mining, Infrastructure, Development and Conservation projects
- Team leadership opportunity
Our client has office across Australia and Asia, and their expansion has created this opportunity for an experienced Senior Water Resources Engineer in their Gold Coast office.
With an emphasis on strong project management and team leadership, you will provide technical expertise as well as being a key point of liaison for managing external client relationships.
The experience of this Senior Water Resources Engineer, will ideally include;
● Prior experience in a QLD based consulting role;
● Team leadership and mentoring;
● High level written and oral communication skills;
● Development and management of key client relationships;
● Stormwater and WSUD Engineering;
● Flood modelling;
● Proficiency using XP-RAFTS, Mike 11, Mike Flood, WBNM, Tuflow, and Hec-Ras.
You will take a holistic approach to problem solving, and be a proactive team member, encouraging knowledge sharing across the company.
In return, a competitive salary package is on offer, with the opportunity to reside on the Gold Coast.
You will be joining a company with a reputation of supporting local community development, and encouraging the goals of their staff members.