Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
809214 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
August 14, 2012
Registrant - Log In to see Company Name
October 13, 2012
- Coordinates activities of employees engaged in manufacturing, loading and delivering of concrete and building materials
- Confers with plant production and yard personnel to establish delivery schedules
- Prepares driver assignments, job site routes, invoices, delivery tickets and related shipping documents
- Monitors drivers’ hours and equipment down time
- Maintains radio contact with drivers to expedite deliver
- Periodically checks loads for accuracy
- Acts as customer service representative and assists in resolving customer issues
- Coordinates dispatch activities with sales and production
- Assists in employee selection and training process as necessary
- Receives and inputs orders for products as necessary
- Ensures compliance with all DOT rules and requirements
- Performs other tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Complies with all and ensures compliance of all Safety, Health, Environmental and other Company policies, procedures and requirements
- Must have strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Must be a good listener and excellent customer service skills.
Required Skills/ Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Three (3) years’ experience in dispatching preferred
- Valid Driver’s License with acceptable driving record
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in South Africa
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List