- $190k to $230k package + bonuses
- Roster open to negotiation
- Perfect role offering coastal living and stability as a permanent role.
Our client is a publicly well funded Mining company with its HQ located in Perth but with a number of new discovered and current projects across the Western seaboard of Australia. Our client's focus is on the prospective exploration of sites with Iron Ore, Gold and copper metal deposits.
Our client is seeking a Senior Resource Geologist to join its project team on a permanent basis to assist in resource definition. You will be based locally in a major town on Coastal WA. This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing company leading the market.
• Resource definition for conversion of minerals into ore reserves
• Planning, implementation and management of drilling programs
• Supervision of deep drilling teams and sub-contractors
• Development Appraisals and feasibility studies
• Geological and geophysical data collection and interpretation
• Geological modelling
• Mentoring 2 Resource Geologists
• Degree qualification in a Geology or a Geosciences degree
• A proven track record of experience in the management of deep drilling teams
• A proven track record of success in resource definition
• A deep understanding of ore genesis and geological modelling
Feel free to send through your CV and I will be in contact with you for a confidential chat.