Allnorth has grown significantly into a multidisciplinary engineering and technical services consulting company. Proudly Canadian, our head office is located in British Columbia with multiple offices across Canada. We serve as a single source for our clients to find innovative, practical solutions for their project needs.
At Allnorth, we strongly believe that providing successful client relationships and delivering the best service in our industry is the key to our success. We are fortunate to have developed extensive experience and strong relationships in the Mining, Oil & Gas, Pulp & Paper, Chemical, Power, Civic, and Transportation sectors.
We are passionate about continuing to build our company and providing our people, partners and clients the opportunity to grow and succeed through local offices. Being part of this growth story and working in an ambitious and professional team culture is what makes Allnorth a career destination.
DIVISION OPERATIONS MANAGER
Fort McMurray, AB
As a strategic part of our plans, we are seeking a Division Operations Manager for our Fort McMurray Division. Under the direction of the Division Manager, the successful candidate will ensure the productivity and profitability of projects and the Division are optimized.
- Establish resourcing priorities and facilitate communication between various leadership groups;
- Forecast and plan human resource requirements as required;
- Oversee all operational requirements related to the physical premises and office administration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in a discipline related to Allnorth’s service offerings;
- Must be registered or eligible for registration as a Professional Engineer (P. Eng) in the province of Alberta;
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience, preferably in a consulting engineering environment;
- Solid technical/commercial analysis of project management and effective customer service focus;
- Proven leadership skills within a multidisciplinary environment;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.