Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
810942 Job Summary
Field Support Engineer
Employer Job Id:
August 16, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
October 15, 2012
Field Support Engineer
- This position can be located anywhere in North Carolina.
- The Field Support Engineer serves as a primary contact for [Company] customers. They are focused on improving customer relationships by resolving commercial and technical issues. The Field Support Engineer works on a variety of commercial and technical issues both independently and with a team.
Other activities of the Field Support Engineer include but are not limited to:
- Provide customer support through the performance of on-site installation, as well as overseeing any necessary diagnoses, troubleshooting, service, and repair of complex equipment and systems
- Evaluate and approve operational quality of system equipment
- Serve as company liaison to the customer for multiple topics
- Participate in the establishment, measurement, and achievement of customer satisfaction metrics
- Perform project management function for customer projects including needs identification, scheduling, tracking, and reporting
- Provide leadership for project engineering teams, contract employees, and project support personnel
- Develop and write documentation as required (validation project plans, standard operating procedures, qualification summary reports, system audits, technical reports, traceability matrix, etc.)
- Communicate with [Company] and customer management regarding project details
- Support an environment conducive to successful team interaction and customer satisfaction
- Responsible for following all applicable corporate, company, governmental and regulatory policies and procedures as appropriate for this position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology.
- A minimum of five years of directly related experience
- Associate of Science Degree in Engineering or Technology, or equivalent technological training (e.g. technological training received while serving in the military, or equivalent industry training), with ten years of directly related experience.
- Ability to travel throughout the service area.
- Available for emergency call out service and able to travel throughout the service area.
- Approximately 50% travel
- Proficiency in PLC and HMI programming utilizing RSLogix 5, 500, 5000 and RSView32 and/or RSView ME/SE.
- Experience with Drives and Drive systems.
- Experience in a leadership role.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
Health and Safety Manager
<1 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List