A great opportunity has presented itself for a Mine Geologist (Open Pit) to join a company with an international presence on a FIFO roster in WA.
Reporting to the Senior Geologist your duties will include:
• Responsibility for the grade control function
• Maximise the profitable extraction o f resources in a cost effective and timely manner
• Assist in compilation of monthly and weekly reports
• Geological wall and face mapping interpretation
• Modelling and Interpretation of ore zones to produce dig plans
• Ensure all ore markups are completed promptly and accurately
The benefits of the position include the following:
• Work for a dynamic and progressive organisation that can offer continued growth and international presence.
• Attractive remuneration package
• 10 hour working days and 15% superannuation
• Great culture and a focus on staff development
The role requires the following:
• Relevant tertiary qualifications in Geology
• Experience in Open Pit Mine Geology
• Experience in the use of Geological software is essential
You must have full living and working rights in Australia to be considered for this role.
We are shortlisting for this position immediately so if you meet the above criteria and would like to express interest please forward your resume to