A great opportunity has presented itself for a Senior Mine Geologist (Open Pit) to join a company with an international presence on a FIFO roster in WA.
The benefits of the position include the following:
• Work for a dynamic and progressive organisation that can offer continued growth and international presence.
• Attractive remuneration package that includes fantastic performance related bonuses
• Vibrant culture with a focus on staff development
As a Senior Mine Geologist your role will include:
• Leadership and mentoring of the Grade Control Team
• Plan, Schedule and Supervise all grade control functions to maximise resource extraction
• Assist in compilation of monthly and weekly reports
• Modelling and Interpretation of ore zones to produce dig plans
• Geological wall and face mapping and interpretation
• Planning, Scheduling and Budgeting of all Geological Services on site.
• Effective direction and supervision of mine geologists and technicians in mine production
The role requires the following:
• Relevant tertiary qualifications in Geology
• Experience in Open Pit Mine Geology
• Experience in the use of Geological software is essential
• Some experience in Exploration or Development as well would be advantageous
• The ability to work autonomously and manage your time around priorities and delegation
You must have full living and working rights in Australia to be considered for this role.
We are shortlisting for this position immediately so if you meet the above criteria and would like to express interest please forward your resume to