Australian mid tier gold producer
Enjoy being independent and making decisions?
Experienced, technical Geology Manager
- Australian mid-tier gold producer in world class mining location
- Company is invested in your career development and will provide structured and tailored training for their staff members to ensure continual learning and development as well as career progression within the company.
- Company is focused on creating an enjoyable working life for their employees and create at work place culture where you actually like coming to work.
- The role needs someone who is able to work autonomously and make decisions when required
- You will be involved in management of drilling and sampling as well as mapping, logging and data management.
- Role is offered FIFO from Perth and has new accommodation village
- Small team but you will be supported by the Senior Mine Geologist and the Geology Manager, as well as the rest of the Mine Geology teams within the company.
- The Geology Manager is very experienced within the industry and is technically involved, not just managerial.
- Bachelor of Science (Geology) or equivalent
- At least 2 years as an UG Mine Geologist
- Gold experience is advantageous but would consider non-ferrous base or precious metals
MUST be competent in SURPAC