Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
811132 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
August 17, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
October 16, 2012
Our Philosophy: We create success for our customers by providing solutions they can count on.
Our Standards: Safety : Empathy : Quality : Innovation
At Cummins Western Canada you will enjoy:
- A company who is focused on innovation and on helping our neighbors.
- A unique and flexible work environment
- Regionally competitive wages
- Excellent benefits
- Ongoing training and development
Title: Inventory Analyst
Location: Surrey, BC
Employment: Full Time; Permanent
Cummins Western Canada is a distributor for Cummins Inc., a global power leader that designs, manufactures, distributes, and services engines and related technologies. With fourteen branches and over 700 employees across Western Canada, we are a growing company dedicated to creating success for our customers by providing them with solutions they can count on. For more information, please visit westerncanada.cummins.com.
Cummins Western Canada has an immediate opening for an Inventory Analyst to be based at the Surrey Corporate office. Reporting to the Parts Excellence Leader, the position will be responsible for providing a detailed analysis of CWC's inventory to assist with relevant decision making related to strategic location for inventory holdings, refined ABC inventory segmentation analysis and the development of standardized scheduled orders.
- A minimum Bachelors Degree in a quantitative field (engineering, mathematics, economics, MIS, IT or general business) with proven proficiency in data analysis
- Masters Degree in a quantitative or business field, is an asset
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel, Access and VBA
- Working knowledge of tools/languages such as SQL, SAS, FoxPro, Matlab, an asset
- Should have exposure to Supply Chain Management (Inventory Management/Warehousing/Network Design/Sourcing and Procurement/Transportation)
- Experience working with large databases and statistical analysis tools in a professional or academic environment
- Experience with database manipulation tools such as SQL, SAS, FoxPro, Access
- Experience designing/creating/testing reports, business executive dashboards or other business intelligence tools (not necessarily supply chain)
- Experience working with information systems such as ERPs (SAP, Oracle) or with other supply chain systems like WMS, TMS, Demand Planning (JDA), Inventory optimization (SmartOps)
- Hands on experience with the following Supply Chain/Business intelligence tools: Logility, Manugistics, SAS, Terradata, Oracle
- Some professional experience is desired, but new graduates will be considered
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
11 - 15 years experience in Canada
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List