What's in it for you?
- $55,000 first year OTE.
- Company that offers complete range of level instrumentation
- Flexible and energetic company culture
In your new role, you will be offered a strong salary package of $42,000 + super + bonus structure, giving you an earning potential of over $55,000 per annum. You will report to a state manager who focuses his time on getting new employees up to speed with both products and company procedures. You will learn the products and procedures of a leading instrumentation company, giving you the opportunity to become a sales specialist over the next few years.
What you will be doing:
In your new role, you will spend your time advising customers on the best configuration of products to solve their individual requirements, answering emails and telephone sales enquires as well as providing written quotations. The main purpose of your role will be to help senior members of the sales team as you work towards becoming an external sales engineer.
Who you will be doing it for
Your new company is one of the world leaders in your industry and across a number of different industries, specialising in helping its customers reduce production time as well as save costs. You new manager is someone who recognises the flexibility required for sales people to be successful, and has also created a very supportive team environment with a well-educated team of technicians in place to support the team's success.
What you must have to apply for this role:
• Great oral and written communication skills
• Motivation to succeed and to develop a career within a multinational company
• Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
You will be highly regarded if you also have:
• Keen interest in the High-Tech Industry
• College or TAFE degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering
• Ability to work to targets and deadlines