What's in it for you?
- $120,000 - $130,000+ OTE
- Dynamic business going through a massive growth phase
- Captive market with strong established relationships in the key markets
You will be given the opportunity to get on board with a business that is at the forefront of their market with a product solution that is second to none. Offering a defined career path into National Sales Management, this role will provide you with the ongoing development and growth that you are looking for. Offering a lucrative package, weighted to ensure that you are rewarded for your success, you will be afforded a Base Salary of between $70,000 + $80,000 + Superannuation + all the Tools of the Trade, including a Fully Maintained Vehicle + a very lucrative Commission Structure that could see you earning in excess of $120,000 in your first year. In addition to all of this, you will be working in a supportive environment with employers who are focused on making the workplace an enjoyable and rewarding place to be.
What you will be doing:
You will be the product champion for the whole range of this company's bulk materials handling equipment, predominantly targeting the mining and ports sectors across the Eastern Seaboard. Your responsibilities will see you travelling extensively to meet with your clients to places such as Central and Far North Queensland, NSW and Victoria. Having already established relationships, you will be managing a current client portfolio as well as identifying and sourcing new business opportunities in your key target markets and beyond. You will be working in conjunction with the directors as well as having the benefit of drawing on the knowledge and expertise of your predecessor, who is still with the business. You will be rewarded handsomely for your success and be afforded a defined career growth plan into a National Sales Management role.
Who you will be doing it for:
This company is a very successful family owned business that has developed a client base that ranges across a number of key growth segments including Mining, Quarrying, Ports and Forestry. Offering a wide range of capital equipment solutions covering minerals processing, bulk materials handling, specialised conveyors as well as other assorted equipment, this company has a strong understanding of their clients' requirements and the product to solve any need. With a dynamic management team, they have been growing at an exponential rate and are looking to get a likeminded individual to come on board and share their success.
What you must have to apply for this role:
You will be highly regarded if you also have:
- A proven track record of sales success in a business to business environment
- A solid understanding of the sales environment with a capital equipment product
- Established contacts within the Mining, Ports and Quarrying spaces.
- A relevant trade or tertiary qualification evidencing a strong mechanical aptitude
- Well developed commercial acumen and ability to deal across a wide range of decision makers
- Previous exposure with one or all of the product range covering across minerals processing, bulk materials handling and/or specialised conveyors.