Salary: £25000 - £35000
Region: North West
Due to expansion, this multidisciplinary consultancy has an urgent requirement for a Mechanical Engineer join them in their Leeds offices. The successful Mechanical Engineer will be joining their growing water team, working to deliver numerous high profile water and waste water projects.
: Ideally candidates will have a BEng / MEng in a relevant mechanical engineering discipline and will either have achieved Chartered Engineer status or will be working towards this.
In this instance applications are sought from candidates with demonstrable experience in the delivery of mechanical and electrical design projects within the water and waste water industries. Applicants who have a proven track record in building successful relationships with clients will be at an advantage.
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary design team
- Delivering a variety of water and waste water non-infrastructure design projects
- Undertaking project feasibility and construction support
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other engineers
- Preparing design drawings and documents
- Assisting with project budgeting
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Joining an award winning consultancy
- Career progression opportunities
- Competitive starting salary
- Full benefits package