Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
811930 Job Summary
Exchange Parts Coordinator
Employer Job Id:
Salt Lake City, UT
August 17, 2012
Komatsu America Corp
October 16, 2012
Exchange Parts Coordinator
- Komatsu Equipment services all makes and models of equipment. The company serves many markets that require off road machinery by providing top quality equipment, supported by excellent repair and rebuild facilities, field service capabilities, well trained mechanics and a multimillion dollar parts inventory.
- Every branch of Komatsu Equipment Company offers new, used and rental equipment. The company assures excellent service support with an extensive parts inventory, highly trained service personnel and on-site maintenance to eliminate travel and minimize downtime. Preventive Maintenance programs are offered to help avoid unexpected repairs, and several different financing options are always available.
- The company offers a broad range of equipment, including articulated trucks, asphalt rollers, backhoe loaders, crawler dozers, excavators, mobile crushers, motor graders, rigid frame trucks, shovels, skid steer loaders, soil compactor, water towers, wheel dozers, wheel loaders, heavy duty mining equipment, and a complete line of ground engaging tools and attachments including couplers, buckets, forks, hydraulic brooms, and hydraulic hammers. This equipment supports many different industries—residential and commercial construction, highway construction, paving, agriculture, demolition, energy, environmental, government, infrastructure, industrial, landscaping and nursery, mining, quarry, sand and gravel, salvage, and utility.
- Komatsu Equipment has a major component repair center in Salt Lake City. In addition, Salt Lake City is the training center for Komatsu’s Western Region.
- Komatsu Equipment Company sells only the reliable equipment brands— Komatsu , American Compaction, Amulet, CWS, Fleetguard, Geith, Henke, Hensley, JRB, LaBounty, Magnum, Mega, PSM, Sakai, Werk-Brau, and Woods.
- Coordinate the Komatsu Core/ In-House Exchange Program within branch
- Coordinate between customers and branch on cores being returned with proper paperwork and tracking of cores to be issued and received into the tracking system.
- Communication on exchange items within the rebuild shop on status of rebuilds and quotes to customers.
- Invoicing of core credits to customer both for KA cores and exchange components cores.
- Be a team member of the development of the on-line core tracking system.
- Update daily and maintain core data to the internet tracking site.
- Coordinate and track all core transactions within the branch.
- Credit customer’s cores and add charge for all parts over the standard of rebuild.
- Inspection of Reman cores and shipping of cores to KA weekly.
- Maintain Exchange pricing in PFW.
- Inventory of all rebuilt components.
- Create inventory recommendations based on changes in volume and usage of components.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- General knowledge of computer software and its utilization potential, particularly Microsoft Office and web browsers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including PC skills.
- Knowledge of Komatsu products and the construction, utility, rental and mining industries.
- Understanding of Parts operations
- Basic knowledge of parts and cores processes.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List