Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
812016 Job Summary
Contract Compliance Administrator
Employer Job Id:
September 21, 2012
Komatsu America Corp
November 21, 2012
Contract Compliance Administrator
- Komatsu America Corp. (KAC) is the second-largest, fully-integrated manufacturer and supplier of construction equipment in North America with a reputation for reliability that’s second to none. We have built a network of manufacturing plants and parts depots with approximately 2000 employees who manufacture more than 90% of all Komatsu America equipment right here in the United States.
- Our product line ranges from the smallest compact construction size to the largest mining size and includes hydraulic excavators, wheel loaders, crawler dozers, off-highway trucks, motor graders, skid steer loaders, tractor loaders and backhoe loaders.
- Assures compliance to all technical (Availability Guarantees, Cost Caps, Proration Systems) and variable (Escalations, Currency Adjustments) requirements of all Global Contracts.
- Failure to track and ensure compliance to Global Contract requirements will have a significant impact on Mining profitability.
- Incumbent will establish and maintain systems to track and communicate contract obligations for all Global Contracts over the life of the contracts.
- Develop and maintain an accurate and up-to-date data base tracking system of all periodic (annual, semi-annual or other) action required as dictated by contract language for all Global Contracts. Used to calculate escalation adjustments and currency exchange adjustments.
- Develop and maintain a method to track all Availability Guarantees associated with any Global Contract. Includes follow-up for compliance and reporting of results.
- Prepare communication notices to all stakeholders (customers, distributors, Komatsu Affiliates and KAC departments) to announce contractually required updates (escalation, currency adjustment, etc.) for all Global Contracts.
- Develop and maintain a method to track cost cap and/or major component proration systems for compliance to contract obligations.
- May require negotiating sessions with customers and distributors.
- Prepare and present training aids to Komatsu Stakeholders to ensure an understanding of contract obligations for all Global Contracts.
- Serve as active participant on the Komatsu negotiation team for new or repeat Global Contracts to bring a perspective from actual experience monitoring contracts.
- Review and analyze the various commodities/industrial indexes and currency exchange rates associated with customer contracts. Effectively communicate the changes in the indexes and rates and their financial impact on the various contracts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Business with concentration in Statistics. Accounting experience a plus
- 5 years industry experience, with heavy industry a plus.
- Mining operations’ experience also a plus.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in PC systems - Excel proficiency most important, as well as the ability to learn proprietary programs quickly.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is required to have ordinary ambulatory skills sufficient to visit other locations; and the ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and manipulate (life, carry, move) light to medium weights of 1-10 pounds.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm, hand and finger dexterity, including ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard, operate equipment and read application information.
- The associate frequently is required to sit, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
Health and Safety Manager
<1 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List