This is an excellent opportunity for a Principal Geochemist to join a well reputed, international consultancy based in their Perth office.
Joining the Water & Environment Group, you will be working with leading engineers and scientists on a number of mining and minerals projects across WA and SE Asia.
Your role will include:
- Technical input into contaminates site and acid sulphate soils assessments, waste classifications, environmental approvals and water quality assessments
- Client management and business development
- Project management
- Technical report writing
- Leading a team of geochemists
Suitable geochemist's will need:
- A relevant science degree (Masters ideally)
- 12 - 20 + years experience as a geochemist
- Excellent communication skills
- Exposure to WA projects
This consultancy will offer you the chance to work on world class mining projects as well as offer a competitive salary, bonus scheme as well as having access to company shares.Salaries are dependent on experience but will be in the region of $140-170k + plus benefits. Salaries outside of this range are available for those with more or outstanding experience.