Our Client is well regarded in both the mining and civil industries for its work in open pit mining, quarry management and civil earthworks. They deliver specialist services in backfill, drill and blast, crushing and screening and tailings dam construction, as well as shotcrete and surface concrete supply.
A factor crucial to the ongoing success of the company, both on this project and into the future, is its modern and well-maintained fleet.
In a continually changing and evolving industry, their focus on innovation and diversification is imperative to remain competitive and meet the needs of tomorrow.
They have increased production and have FIFO opportunities in Southern Australia for suitably qualified Heavy Diesel Fitters.
- Servicing, repair and maintenance of the company's mobile and fixed plant equipment
- Fault finding + diagnostics to assist the prevention of break downs or unexpected down time of machinery.
- Trade qualification and experience with heavy earthmoving machinery
- Minimum 3 years trade related experience and a solid understanding of plant + equipment operation and maintenance
- List of makes and models of all plant worked on must be included in your application along with copy of your trade certificates.
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to work closely with other people in a team environment
- Excellent Communication skills
- A proven commitment to working safely and compliance with all site safety standards
- Drivers licence; HR licence desirable
- First Aid qualification desirable
Successful candidates must be fit to work in hot and dry conditions for extended hours consistent with mining operations.
?110, 000 - ?140,000 p.a
* Excellent remuneration; Between AUS$40-AUS$60 per hour. Plus overtime and project allowance.
* 457 Visa
* Flights +
* 2:1 roster (2 weeks on/1 week off)
* Experienced team dedicated to exceeding production targets and safety standards.