Our client is one of the worlds' largest industrial machinery manufacturers offering state of the art solutions to heavy industrial, mining and blue chip organisations. To capitalise on strong market growth and exciting new technology they are seeking to employee a Sales Representative / Business Development Manager to further capitalise on their ever increasing market share.
Your role will see you promoting a variety of advanced best of breed complex solutions to mining, heavy industrial and blue chip organisations. You will be working closely with production managers to establish current challenges, maintenance crews to achieve realistic applications and to consult on innovations and product development. You will also be involved in presentations to key decision makers building understanding and therefore value in your offering.
The person that we seek will have:
- A strong network of contacts within either the primary resource sectors or the manufacturing sectors
- Polished negotiation, presentation and communications skills
- You must have demonstrable solution selling experience
- Experience in closing medium to large deals
- Ability to understand your clients business and technology drivers
- A minimum of 2 years selling related products would be desirable
- As would a strong mechanical aptitude
- Any relevant education, trade or technical skills would be an advantage but is not essential.
- You must be a driven individual with the desire to succeed
- You must be able to start and retain long standing business relationships
A fantastic opportunity to earn an excellent income is on offer with a base dependant on experience plus super and incentives. A fully maintained car or car allowance, company paid mobile phone and laptop will be provided to the successful candidate.
How to Apply
Design & Build specialises in recruitment for the Mining, Construction & Engineering industries on a regional and national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both jobseekers and employers alike.
If you feel your experience matches the person specification please submit your resume and cover letter in Word format by clicking Apply below. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.