Our client is a leading and global environmental and engineering consultancy working within the Water, Infrastructure, Mining and Geoscience sectors.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Project Scheduler with 3 to 5 years of experience based in the Brisbane office.
You will have proven ability and understanding of operations for project planning associated with all project phases of engineering design, procurement, construction and management.
You will perform baseline schedule maintenance, control and forecasting, updating schedule with status, reviewing and performing analysis of schedule progress.
You will identify and track changes or potential changes to the project schedule, ensuring estimates of schedule impact are given in a timely manner to the client and project management.
Ideally your skills and knowledge will include:
- Good understanding of heavy engineering construction principals and mining infrastructure works
- Experienced with scheduling software such as Primavera P6 and MS Project
- Established project baseline Project Management conceptual understanding
- Analysis of schedule variances
- Assembling data for trending and forecasting.
If you feel you have the capabilities our client is seeking, please send your application to be considered for the excellent opportunity to progressive further in your career.