My Client is looking for an experienced Project Manager who has worked within the mine developments. Ideally you will have 6-8 years on site experience.
• Coordination of underground projects
• Manage short and long term planning for all required projects
• Assist and approve Company site specific safety documentation
• Manage staff and employees
• Manage financial viability of projects
• Liaise cooperatively with Clients and other Stakeholders
• Monitor KPI compliance
• Undertake reporting activities as required
• Demonstrate absolute commitment towards a safety focused culture within the workplace
The successful applicant must possess the following;
• Tertiary Qualification in Engineering (mining or The civil) with experience in Underground development
• Ability to manage and implement project developments
• Ability to develop and build client and contactor relationships;
• Quality orientation and attention to detail;
strong leadership skills;
• Good communication skills, both verbally and written.
If you think you have the right skills and experience combined with the ability to take on a project and hit the ground running, then please send your CV for Consideration.