Solid growth plans will hold you in good stead for future progression
Local decision makers make for quick decisions and easy access
An opportunity to join an investment organisation with interest predominantly in the mining and mining related industries. The company has been operating for over 20 years originally trading as specialist underground mining contractors. The mining interest of the company is based in Kalgoorlie, WA. The mine sequence comprises unmineralised porphyry to the east. Current efforts are focused on mining high grade gold zones beneath the existing open cut and defining high grade zones to the north- west. Due to ongoing operations they require a Project/Site Manager to have overall responsibility for the site.
As Project manager you will be responsible for
- LOM / short term planning, design and budgeting of new UG project.
- Design and preparation of all UG work plans for development.
- Health and Safety on site
- Geotechnical input
- Contractor liaison
- Move across and take on full statutory responsibilities for new UG once up and running
- Local headquarters means direct contact with decision makers
- Little red tape in this small to mid tier producer
The successful candidate will have underground experience proven experience in either a Project Manager, Mine Manager, Underground Manager role. You must hold a WA class 1 unrestricted management ticket to apply for this role. The role is an opportunity to join a forward thinking small to mid tier company. You will be in a senior position with freedom to implement processes to your preferences.
This role is on either a FIFO roister from Perth or a DIDO from Kalgoorlie. In return a generous salary of offered along with generous holiday entitlement and benefits package.