- Global Logistics Organisation
- Excellent Remuneration Package
- Career Progression Opportunities
Renowned as a Global leader in Project Logistics, our client prides itself on its ability to deliver technologically advanced Supply Chain and Logistics solutions to its extensive client base worldwide.
Due to new project developments and an overriding commitment to OH&S, my client is looking to secure a highly experienced Safety professional to be appointed to the role of HSE Advisor. Reporting to the HSE Manager, you will be responsible for advising, implementing, driving and maintaining safety processes on site, which will include risk assessments, safety audits and ensuring the site meets stringent HSSE guidelines as well as conforming to strict legislative requirements.
Key to your success in this position will be your exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the proven ability to liaise and influence at all levels of business. Due to the critical nature of this role you will also need to possess excellent leadership and people management abilities and have a real passion for creating and nurturing a true team based culture.
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate:
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience within Logistics (Transport/Warehousing) would be highly desireable
- High attention to detail
- Ability to train, mentor and develop staff
- Experience developing and implementing HSSE policies and procedures
- Time management and organizational skills
- Lateral thinking and problem solving
Qualifications in OH&S including Diploma and Certificate IV in Training and Assessment would be highly desirable for this position, as will be your knowledge of Australian OH&S legislation.
On offer is an exceptional remuneration package, plus the opportunity to work for a truly Global organisation that can offer real career opportunities.