Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
814098 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
August 21, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
October 20, 2012
- Position is responsible for profitably increasing the sale of industrial products. Utilize manufacture sales support to resolve operational issues with current customers and to promote and pursue new business opportunities. Profitably increase sales and market share with existing customers. Develop market analysis, implement and manage sales plan for increased profitable sales. Manage sales promotions and special projects.
- Attend safety meetings, participate in Safe Work Instructions (SWI) training, when applicable; identify hazards in the work areas; take appropriate corrective action or report hazards to your supervisor; challenge unsafe work habits of coworkers; and work accident free.
- Achieve profit goals and objectives by increasing sales and profitability in the industrial markets.
- Develop personal customer contact relationships through presenting and attending entertainment and recreational event opportunities.
- Identify, develop, propose and implement approved strategies and programs that will enhance or expand product sales and profits (including cold sales calls, identifying new customers, etc.).
- Report Sales Calls through the company defined process (or future CRM system), the activities and accomplishments of each customer sales effort. Including, but not limited to, products presented, customers response, follow up actions, and activities of our competition.
- Initiate communication regularly to provide updates on Major Sales Projects and report potential gains and losses of business in the future fiscal periods.
- Meet with Manager Sales - Midwest Operations regularly to provide updates on Major Sales Projects and report potential gains and losses of business in the future fiscal periods.
- Meet with suppliers on new products and make joint visits to end users, as requested by the Manager Sales, Eastern Operations.
- Act as liaison with suppliers, end users, service centers and management to assure appropriate availability of competitively priced and expected quality products and services that are fit for the intended applications.
- Facilitate quality incident resolution and serve as a communications liaison Fairmont CSCs, our customers, and suppliers.
- Provide field sales support and leadership to our internal and external customers.
- Provide internal and external customers with equipment recommendations, set-up, and operator training.
- Attend and actively participate in management meetings; sales meetings; industry associations, trade shows; and conventions.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager Sales - Eastern Operations.
- Requires BS Degree or relevant experience.
- Must possess a thorough understanding of industrial related products and customer requirements.
- Requires 5 to 10 years Sales experience in a related field. Knowledge of OSHA safety and industrial regulations regarding related products is preferred.
- Must possess a positive attitude, effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to negotiate, persuade, sell, and resolve conflicts.
- Must possess good working knowledge of Microsoft office.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
< 1 years experience in Canada
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List