Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
814105 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
August 21, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
October 20, 2012
- [Company] ., a wholesale distributor of Pipe, Valves & Fittings, is searching for a Sales Representative for our
- Gonzales, LA location. This position is responsible for profitably increasing the sale of Pipe, Valves & Fittings and utilizing sales support to resolve operational issues with current customers and to promote and pursue new business opportunities.
- He or she will be responsible for profitably increasing sales and market share with existing customers, developing market analysis, implementing and managing the sales plan for increased profitable sales
- We offer competitive wages, merit increases based on performance, an incentive compensation plan, healthcare plan, dental & vision plans, life insurance, company matching savings plans, flexible spending accounts, college tuition reimbursement, paid holidays and vacation, and more.
- Attend safety meetings, participate in Safe Work Instructions (SWI) training, when applicable; identify hazards in the work areas; take appropriate corrective action or report hazards to your supervisor; challenge unsafe work habits of coworkers; and work accident free.
- Achieve profit goals and objectives by increasing sales and profitability.
- Develop personal customer contact relationships through presenting and attending entertainment and recreational event opportunities.
- Identify, develop, propose and implement approved strategies and programs that will enhance or expand product sales and profits (including cold sales calls, identifying new customers, etc.).
- Initiate communication regularly to provide updates on Major Sales Projects and report potential gains and losses of business in the future fiscal periods.
- Meet with Manager and report potential gains and losses of business in the future fiscal periods.
- Meet with suppliers on new products and make joint visits to end users, as requested by the Manager .
- Act as liaison with suppliers, end users, service centers and management to assure appropriate availability of competitively priced and expected quality products and services that are fit for the intended applications.
- Facilitate quality incident resolution and serve as a communications liaison Piping & Equipment, Inc., our customers, and suppliers.
- Provide field sales support and leadership to our internal and external customers.
- Attend and actively participate in management meetings; sales meetings; industry associations, trade shows; and conventions.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager .
- Requires BS Degree or relevant experience.
- Must possess a thorough understanding of industrial PVF and customer requirements.
- Requires 5 to 10 years Sales experience in a related field.
- Must possess a positive attitude, effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to negotiate, persuade, sell, and resolve conflicts.
- Must possess good working knowledge of Microsoft office.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
Health and Safety Manager
<1 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List