Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
815062 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
August 22, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
October 21, 2012
- [Company] is a respected, employee-owned, global company providing consulting, design, and construction services in our specialist areas of earth, environment, and the related areas of energy. From 180 offices worldwide, our more than 8,000 employees work with clients to manage their environmental and engineering activities in a technically sound, economically viable, and socially responsible manner.
- [Company] is currently seeking a Systems Administrator for the Denver office. This individual will be responsible for leading a geographically dispersed team to deliver enterprise server and storage solutions. Responsibilities include:
- Design, install, configure and maintain file, print and storage solution for 40+ locations. Provide daily operations support for Windows servers including patching, backups and archives. Position will be responsible for SCCM infrastructure including application packaging.
- Installation, configuration and deployment of Windows Server 2008 R2;
- Configuration and operations of SCCM infrastructure;
- Packaging and deployment of applications and operating systems using SCCM;
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of enterprise storage systems including DAS, NAS, SAN and tape backup systems;
- Delivery of file/print services to 40+ locations;
- Disaster recovery planning;
- Maintaining backup and archive service levels;
- Printer and plotter maintenance and support.
- This position will be supporting local and remote users and requires travel up to 10%
- 6 years relevant experience performing server support
- 2 years recent experience with SCCM
- Experience with MS Windows Server 2008R2
- Excellent customer service, communication and documentation skills
- Must be able to lift at least 75 lbs.
- Incident Management using ticketing system such as BMC Remedy
- Experience designing, implementing and supporting: Active Directory, VMWare, enterprise storage, archive and backups systems.
- MCITP and CCNA certifications
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
11 - 15 years experience in Canada
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List