PT Lobunta Kencana Raya is a well established and growing mining contractor company looking for qualified and highly motivated individuals that willing to work at remote area to support our operation expansion program:
SITE MANAGER FOR COAL AND MINERAL MINING
The Manager will lead the mining discipline, driving a culture of teamwork and performance to ensure continued growth and success by achieving key commercial, safety and business targets.
• Bachelor Degree in Mining Engineer.
• Minimum 10 years experiences in coal and mineral operation project (nickel, iron Ore, bauxite, etc).
• A proven talent for identification and management of opportunities and risks by overlaying contractual, financial, and technical awareness in a similar operating environment is essential.
• Outstanding leadership credentials and the ability to drive results will set the successful candidate apart from industry peers.
• Willing to work extended hours to meet deadlines.
• Comprehensive knowledge of mining management principles and practices.
• Has skills such as initiative, technical, problem solving, creative thinking, reporting communication skill: written & Verbal in English and Indonesian, information monitoring planning & organizing, attention to details, meeting facilitation and negotiation.
• Preferably held a “POU” Mining Indonesia competency certificate.
• Strong commitment to safety.
• Willing to be located at Kalimantan area, Aceh or Obi island, South Halmahera.