PT Lobunta Kencana Raya is a well established and growing mining contractor company looking for qualified and highly motivated individuals that willing to work at remote area to support our operation expansion program:
MINE ENGINEER HEAD
• To provide the leadership and coaching within the engineering group.
• To determine the work activities and priorities of the engineering groups.
• To ensure the completion of projects on time and within budget and to the required standard of quality, meeting the needs of both the company and clients.
• To provide competent and professional short and long term planning functions to ensure the targets set by the projects are met on time.
• To manage the operations of the mine planning, general engineering, costing and environmental department.
• Bachelor degree in mining engineer.
• Minimum 7 years experience as senior engineer in coal & mineral operation project.
• Experience in mine design concepts and operations in mining, scheduling and planning.
• Has knowledge and familiar with Mincom, Micro Mine, Sur pac, Map info, Auto cad.
• Understanding Drill and blasting activities, cost control system, explosive usage and procedures, AMI codes standards and RTKPL Procedures.
• Good communication skill: written & Verbal.
• Preferably held a “POM” Mining Indonesia competency certificate.
• Willing to travel or be located at Aceh, Kalimantan area, or Obi island, South Halmahera.