Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
816856 Job Summary
People and Organization Development Manager
Employer Job Id:
Salt Lake City, UT
September 27, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
November 27, 2012
People and Organization Development Manager
- [Company] in Salt Lake City, UT has a position opening for a People and Organization Development Manager in its People and Organization Development Department.
- The People and Organization Development Manager is responsible for communicating, deploying and maintaining HR concepts, processes, programs, and systems that address the business unit's people and organization development needs in accordance with Group HR Business Unit Strategy.
- This position will provide direction, support and coaching/mentoring to managers and employees in a range of people and organization development elements that may include, but are not limited to: leadership development, supervisory/management training, employee development, performance management, change management, organization design, and strategy deployment.
- This position will provide data reporting and analytics, proactively identifying and applying analysis that would add additional strategic value to HR.
- Develops a comprehensive understanding of the business organization, strategy and future direction in order to assess and communicate human resources and people and organization development needs to leadership, HR and People and Organization Development teams.
- Takes the lead within the business unit to assess needs and identify key opportunities, recommend and implement solutions that can be addressed through people and organization development.
- Addresses these needs through the design and facilitation of organization development interventions, and through the selection, design and delivery of services and programs that may include leadership development, team development, change management, organization design, and strategy deployment.
- As change agent, embed the processes, activities and behaviors required to foster the culture that will achieve our strategic focus.
- Provides leadership coaching/mentoring to accelerate transition to new roles and to develop leadership capabilities and enhance impact in areas that include strategy execution, managing change, organization design, etc.
- Able to develop and deliver training programs at all employee and managerial levels.
- Identifies and raises major and complex issues to the Regional People and Organization Development leader and implements solutions with reliance on regional, global and external resources.
- Supports the implementation of global development programs such as the Professional Career Development Program, Project Management, and Specialist Programs, by facilitating the nomination process and participating in delivery as needed.
- Working with the Business Intelligence area of IT and the HRIS Manager, ensures comprehensive analytics that serve to provide strategic analysis and trending information across North America. This will include creating/running reports, extracting data from multiple sources, and leveraging external bench marking data in order to make comparisons and assess potential risk. Supports and partners closely with the Regional POD leader on data reporting and analytics.
- Presents and interprets findings to various members of HR and business leaders; therefore must possess a keen ability to understand his/her audience and adjust presentation materials accordingly.
- A master's degree in Business (MBA), Human Resources, or Organization Development. A bachelor's degree in the same fields with relevant organization development experience may be acceptable.
- 8+ years’ experience developing and implementing leadership and organization development programs
- Experience designing and implementing programs and strategies to support business objectives; familiar with concepts of strategy deployment process
- Familiar with Continuous Improvement practices
- Several years’ experience in developing and delivering end user reporting/analytics; knowledge of HRIS systems
- Excellent analytical skills; ability to create and track effective metrics
- Ability to work independently while also being able to work in cross-organizational and cross-cultural teams
- Ability to motivate and influence senior leadership, stakeholders and peer groups
- Strong facilitation, oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly learn and synthesize new technologies with existing technologies
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and to meet deadlines in a timely fashion
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
6 - 10 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List