Our client, a world leader in Mining and Metals Resources is growing rapidly and requires a competent and skilled Geological Superintendent to join their expanding team. The Company's core strength is discovering, developing and operating mines efficiently and cost-effectively. Their aim is to become a globally diversified mining and metals company.
Engaging in Mineral Exploration, development and mining, The Geological Superintendent role and its operations will see you work across WA.
This role is offered on a Full Time Basis and allows flexible options such as FIFO/DIDO Rosters or Residential accommodation
The successful candidate will adopt these key responsibilities:
- Responsible management and mentoring of the Mine Geology Team including the Field Geologists and Geological Technicians.
- Continuous development and maintenance of relationships with Drilling and Mining Contractors.
- Adherence, implementation and commitment to Safe Work Practices, OH&S standards and procedures on site.
The successful candidate will demonstrate these Key Competencies:
- Tertiary/Relevant Qualifications in Geology
- Proven Industry Experience
- Superior Communication Skills bot Verbal and Written
- Excellent Negotiation Skills
- Previous Laterite Nickel Experience will be highly regarded
- Competent use and knowledge of Surpac and Datashed will also be appropriate
For your experience, dedication and commitment you will be rewarded with a Great Remuneration package, including a competitive base and applicable allowances.
This is a great position and career advancement opportunity to work for a growing International company.