Our client has a requirement for SAP EHS Consultant for a 9 month contract opportunity. The positions are located in Montreal, Quebec.
What makes this Special:
Our client has a prestigious reputation and excellent work environment. This position offers an opportunity for personal learning and to contribute to important initiatives that make a difference. Our client is actively screening resumes and scheduling interviews to fill this position, so let one our professional resource managers represent you to the client, promote your skills, and help you prepare.
Requirement or Qualifications:
Qualified Candidates will have:
- More than 5 years of experience.
- More than 2 years of full project implementations with the ability to demonstrate in-depth knowledge in all aspects and phases of a SAP implementation, from Blueprint through to Support.
- Strong background in configuration, data migration, testing, integration aspects with other modules and external systems.
SAP Functional Experience:
- SAP EH&S configuration experience.
Specific SAP EH&S Modules:
- Industrial Hygiene and Safety
- Work Area management
- Incident/Accident management
- Risk Assessments
- Safety Measures
- Occupational Health
- Exposure Group
- Audit Management
Specific skills: Knowledge of environment, health and safety business processes in a mining environment would be highly desirable. The ideal candidate will be customer oriented and able to contribute effectively in a dynamic team environment. The candidate must have experience in working on SAP EH&S implementations that required custom enhancements and should be able to provide programmers with functional specifications for such developments.
Exposure to any of the following areas would be an advantage:
- BI reporting.
- EH&S WWI Templates.
- XI integration.
- Knowledge of the integration aspects of EH&S with HR.
- Participation in Global SAP Implementations.