Fugro Survey (Middle East) Ltd (“FSME”) is a certified survey company within the Fugro Group, with over 295 employees and operating in accordance with recognised international standards (ISO9001:2008, ISO14001:2004 and OHSAS18001:2007). FSME specialises in the provision of Geophysical and Hydrographic Survey, Offshore Geotechnical Investigations, ROV Services and positioning services. Services are provided to the offshore oil and gas industry, construction companies and the submarine cable industry. FSME is the leading offshore survey company in the Middle East region, promoting the application of new technology and techniques to the survey industry. The working area includes the Persian Gulf, Arabian Sea and Red Sea.
1. Specific Responsibilities
• To be safety aware, eg awareness of legislation / guidance to include reporting inccidents.
• Co-ordinate, maintain and monitor ROV equipment certification and calibration requirements and records.
• Ensure vehicles / systems meet client specifications.
• Knowledge of emergency procedures.
• Enforce adherence to Group and Company policies and procedures.
• Actively participate in adherence to and improvement of the company Management System on Quality and HSE related issues.
• Communicates effectively with all other team members
• Co-ordinate and assist with the upkeep of ROV planned maintenance schedules
• Work in conjunction with logistics on asset tracking
• Work in conjunction with Purchasing on all ROV related purchasing.
• Manage in house ROV stores areas.
• Manage Offshore logistic and purchasing systems in conjunction with ROV supervisors
• Work on ROV systems and associated equipment as required by ROV Workshop Manager.
2. Principal Working Relationships
• ROV Workshop Manager regarding ROV equipmnent and sensor maintenance, testing, repair and preparation.
• Formal qualification in Mechanics, Hydraulics, Electrics or Electronics.
• Capable of pro-active involvement with projected work scopes to meet client requirements
• Thorough understanding of underwater ROV operations and equipments.
• Have worked Offshore for 1 year.
• Knowledge of software in use.
• English language.
What we offer
FSME offers a dynamic team based working environment in an exciting and developing market region with long term potential for skill and career path development. Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and includes the usual FSME benefits package.
Contact person Sarita Das