You plan and conduct complex assignments requiring independent judgement in the selection of techniques, procedures and criteria. Your responsibilities include the development, planning, coordinating and directing the technical aspects of a project or novel concepts. On a daily basis you are managing and overseeing geotechnical investigations for offshore and near-shore projects. As the principal engineer you will also initiate and co-ordinate development and improvement of techniques and procedures. You are responsible for the project budget and schedule and will negotiate or adjust as needed to suit the clients requirements.
Another relevant responsibility of the job is the supervision, co-ordination and review of work of the group of engineers. You will also play a role in the development and training of the engineers.
• MSc or PhD in Geotechnical or Civil Engineering
• A minimum of 10 years relevant experience in the offshore industry or comparable, with at least 2 years in a comparable position
• Good communication skills in both oral and written English
• Coaching and leadership skills
• Excellent in teamwork
• Interest and ability to think in commercial and risk-management/ liability terms
• Knowledge about negotiating and pricing service products
What we offer
• A job with variation at an international, solid and successful company
• Working in motivated, multicultural teams within an informal atmosphere
• An independent position with room for own initiative.
• Extensive training program
• A wide range of development opportunities
For information please contact Natascha Lock, Senior Recruiter/HR advisor. +3170 - 3 111 5360/ +31651110171