The JV Driver group, recently recognized as one of Canada's Top 50 best managed companies, has successfully executed major industrial projects throughout Western Canada.
The experience and dedication of a staff of exceptional construction professionals has provided the company with a solid multi-discipline industrial construction capability. This dynamic, team driven company has successfully completed projects in the Oil and Gas, Petrochemical Energy Forestry Products and Mining.
We are currently looking for an electrical or mechanical engineering student to fill our requirement at one of our projects . This position will be based out of Ft. McMurray for approximately two months and then move to one of our other project sites in either Edmonton AB, Redwater AB, Cold Lake AB or Kamloops B.C.
The primary function of the Project Coordinator is to support the project staff and assist them in fulfilling the project requirements.
- Assign, coordinate and review the technical work of the department or project teams.
- May participate directly in the development and inspection of technical projects.
- May write and submit Requests For Information (RFI), Start-ups, and Non-Conformance Reports (NCR) for various trades
- Record daily progress at site
- May be required to help out within Document Control.
- Other duties as required
To learn more about JV Driver please visit www.jvdriver.com
The shift would be 14 days on and 7 days off with camp accommodations and flights provided from Vancouver, Kelowna and Kamloops.