For nearly fifty years, P2S Driver has provided premium quality, cost-effective electrical and mechanical solutions for domestic and international markets such as: Refineries, Petrochemical, Chemical, Paper, Power, Mining, Metals.
As a Joint Venture between FLUOR and JV Driver, P2S Driver is an industry-recognized provider of reliable, rapid response maintenance services that help clients keep productive assets on-line and supported by steady-state maintenance.
By blending both technical and professional maintenance capabilities, we have the flexibility to align the owner's budget constraints and optimize the effectiveness of facility and plant assets. Our asset performance improvement assessments allow us to compare levels of certain performance indicators to identify and quantify potential improvement opportunities for the facility.
P2S Driver offers a flexible execution approach by providing standalone services or working jointly with our other service lines and contractors which then provides the client with single-source project accountability.
We strive to be the premier provider of maintenance services.
Key reporting relationships:
- Reports to Planning General Foreman
- Materials and Services Coordinator's role manages field logistics for parts, materials and other inventory needs
- as well any service requirements required for routine and shutdown work as specified by
- planning and scheduling functions of the Planning and Projects organization.
- Coordinate logistics requirements for Routine and Shutdown work
- Provide input into Plant Equipment maintenance strategies, PM and predictive maintenance program development
- Liaison with OEM and vendors to develop maintenance best practices, procedures and standards
- Provide input on a risk-based equipment spares stock that optimizes reliability versus cost
- Collaborate with suppliers and procurement on establishing integrated warehouse and procurement system
- Verify parts and materials are available for all scheduled outage work
- Interface with Planners and SCM to ensure communication is streamlined regarding materials and parts use optimization
- Manage parts and materials requisition, records and reports
- Maintain equipment spare parts lists with cooperation of SCM
- Purchase non-stock materials and manage non-stock material information, utilization levels
- Assist in performance of obsolescence reviews
- Assist in parts being returned to stock
- Analyze and manage creation of stock items from one-time purchases
- Maintain an excellent working relationship with other project functions
- Participate/lead risk assessments and HAZOPS
- Support and adhere to
- Controls Integrity Management System Support systems
- Operational Integrity Management System Elements and safety programs
- Permitting systems
- Global Production Best Practices
Required knowledge, qualifications, skills, and experiences:
- Strong knowledge of materials and supplies relating to Oil Sands Mine and Plant operations
- Fluent computer skills
- Strong knowledge of Materials Management module of SAP
- Strong knowledge in warehousing protocols
- Expert knowledge of Plant Maintenance processes and oil sands maintenance programs
- Familiarity with heavy industry planning, scheduling and execution concepts
- Thorough working knowledge of Maintenance and Reliability practices
- Continuous improvement skills and commitment to best practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills; communication and influencing
- Ability to build good, respectful working relationships
- Proven coaching and mentoring techniques and skills and an ability & desire to train others
- Leadership qualities and strong desire to be a leader within the Kearl organization
- Flexible with travel - including potential to work assignments at oil sands operations
- Ability to work future Fly In Fly Out roster from either Calgary or Alberta coaching and mentoring techniques and skills