- Excellent salary package
- Transfer and exchange programs for you to experience work internationally
- Perth based - relocation package if required
An organisation where the employees enjoy what they do, have a say in the strategic direction of the company and live the company values of integrity, excellence, team work, caring and ownership. You will be working in an international technical community where you will experience a variety of project work and assist in a longer term outlook for the business.
As Principal Mining Engineer, working with the mining services group, you will be responsible for the open-pit mine planning and engineering studies across a range of commodities.
Working on Australian and International projects, you expertise may include;
- Feasibility studies
- Optimisation studies
- Expansion projects
- Engineering and design studies
To be considered for this position you will need;
- A relevant qualification in Mining Engineering or related discipline
- Extensive experience in open-pit mining
- Experience with mentoring and coaching
- A desire for business development
- Safety first attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In this growing team you will work within an inclusive management style that trusts and empowers their staff to achieve the desired results for their clients. You will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package, circa $190,000, with some flexibility depending on the skills and experience you will bring to the team. A car park and dedicated office, along with subsidised gym membership is on offer for the successful candidate.